Characteristics of the ShangChu Series
Color King’s ShangChu Series cookware has been the benchmark of all ranges of products for nearly a decade, it is crowed not only for its excellent quality, but also its outstanding performance on the stoves. The exceptional Australian imported Spodumene Ore guarantees its performance and durability, the stylish and eye-pleasing design also provides you the flexibility to serve straight to the table.
- A series which includes Tagine, Hot Pot, Stock Pot, Sauce Pan and Sauce Pot, in sizes from 1000ml to 8000ml.
- Applicable on Gas, Electric and Ceramic Stove.
- Dishwasher, Freezer, Oven and Microwave friendly. (without the lid)
- Far Infrared Radiation (FIR) technology to lock nutrition.
- Excellent heat retention and heat distribution.
- Withstand High Temperature changes in between 20°c and 450°c.
- Ergonomic pot handles
- Excellent product for braising, cooking, stewing, slow cooking, steaming and boiling.