Characteristics of the Color King Induction Series
The best word to describe Color King Endura series is “Superb”. Endura comes from the word “Endurance”, which perfectly describes the functionality of this super pot. Endura is the first Color King induction model with a metal infused membrane technology. This super pot is suitable for all stove types including, gas, electric, ceramic and induction stoves. The patented high-quality wooden knob on the pot lid is a combination of traditional design with forefront technology. Great heat retention allows food to be kept at a piping hot temperature for a longer period, while maintaining your dish’s taste and texture. Made from extraordinary quality heat resisting clay, Color King pots are durable and able to withstand extreme temperature changes from 450°c to 20°c.
- A series which encompasses four distinctive colors, which are Chilly Red, Olive Green, Tangerine Orange and Navy Blue with 4000ml volume of stock pots.
- The pot body is oven-friendly, but not suitable for microwave.
- Applicable on all stoves including, gas, electric, ceramic and induction.
- Dishwasher, freezer and refrigerator friendly.
- FIR (Far Infrared) Technology to lock in nutrition.
- Excellent heat retention and heat distribution.
- Withstand High Temperature changes in between 450°c and 20°c.
- Ergonomic pot handles
- Excellent product for braising, cooking, stewing, slow cooking and boiling.
- Patented high-quality knob is engineered using forefront technology and is designed to be nostalgia.